Venue: York House Centre, London Road, Stony Stratford
Date: 23 Oct 2021
Time: 10:00 to - 15:00
A day workshop learning how to sew a machine pieced patchwork block, making it into a cushion or table mat. Taught by Anna Woodhead
Saturday 23 October 2021: 10am – 3pm
At York House Centre, Stony Stratford
In this workshop you will learn how to:
• Use a rotary cutter to cut out your patchwork pieces.
• Assemble your patchwork block using accurate stitching and piecing techniques.
• Add a border to your work.
• Back and quilt your block with machine quilting.
• Bind the edges to turn your patchwork block into a table mat or add a back to make a cushion cover.
Please bring your own sewing machine.
Anna is a Stony Stratford based textile artist and tutor with a City and Guilds Diploma in Stitched Textiles.
Covid Secure Guidelines will be adhered to. Please bring your own lunch.
Spaces are limited and booking is essential.