Fullers Slade Regeneration Ballot
Venue: Rowans Family Centre, 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade, Milton Keynes
Date: 29 Nov 2019 - 30 Nov 2019
The community vote takes place on Friday 29 November 2019 2pm to 9pm and Saturday 30 November 2019 from 10am to 4pm at Rowans Children’s Centre.
You'll have received a letter in the post to register to vote in the ballot. You must complete the form and send it back to us in the self-addressed envelope.
If you don't register, you won't be able to vote in November.
The deadline for registration is Friday 11 October at 5pm.
The vote will be administered and counted by Milton Keynes Council’s elections team. Voting booths and ballot boxes will be present, allowing voting to be done privately, much like an election.
The result will be announced on Saturday 30 November.
When you vote:
• Residents will be asked to vote for one option only.
• The majority vote will decide regardless of turnout.
Who can vote?
• All residents and stakeholders who are eligible to vote must be registered.
• Any resident of Fullers Slade age 16 years or over is eligible to vote. This includes all Council tenants, private tenants and home owners who have lived on Fullers Slade for over one year.
• Any non-resident homeowner who has owned a property on Fullers Slade for over one year is eligible to vote.
• Private businesses operating in Fullers Slade have one vote per business.
Those identified as requiring additional support (such as those with disabilities, or those with language or literacy barriers) will be contacted in the month leading up to the vote, and the options and voting process explained to them. A translation service will be offered where required.