Here you'll find information on how to contact your MK Councillors and your local MP.  The Town Council is not a political organisation but can help you with issues that affect your quality of life if you live or work in Stony Stratford, Galley Hill or Fullers Slade.  Click here for more information on Stony Stratford Town Council.

For information about government, citizens and your rights click here

Contact your Milton Keynes Councillors and have your say

You can write to any MK councillor care of Member Services, Milton Keynes Council, Civic Offices, 1 Saxon Gate East, Milton Keynes MK9 3EJ.

Three Councillors represent the Ward of Stony Stratford.  Please note that these are MK Councillors and not Town Councillors.  Click here to contact your Town Councillors.

Councillor Anne Cryer-Whitehead


Email: anne.cryer-whitehead@milton-keynes.gov.uk
Telephone: 07511 782468

Councillor Jennifer Marklew


Email: jennifer.marklew@milton-keynes.gov.uk
Telephone: 07843 012613

Councillor Charlie Wilson


Email: charlie.wilson@milton-keynes.gov.uk
Telephone: 07507 558315

Contact Your Local MP

It's important to tell your MP your views. All MPs take account of the views of their constituents when deciding which way to vote and which causes to support or oppose. If they don't get any letters about an issue, they may think no-one is bothered about it.

Iain Stewart MP 

Milton Keynes Conservatives South (this includes Fullers Slade, Galley Hill and Stony Stratford town)

House of Commons, LONDON, SW1A 0AA or
Suite 102, Milton Keynes Business Centre
Foxhunter Drive, Linford Wood
MK14 6GD

Email: iain.stewart.mp@parliament.uk
Telephone: 01908 686830

Contact Your MEPs

Click on www.writetothem.com to find out how to contact your MEPs.