The Town Council understand what a worrying and challenging time we are facing with the current Coronavirus pandemic. We have set up this section of our website to try and provide you with as much information as we can on what help is available locally and how you can contact those support groups, how you can offer support to others and useful information. This section of the website will be updated on a regular basis, please do keep checking for updates of what is happening in your area.
In this section you will find the following:
- Town Council working procedures and how to contact us
- local support groups and how to contact them
- self-isolation in your area
- useful information from the government, NHS & other organisations
- suggestions for things to do at home
- advice for community groups
- mental and physical wellbeing
- assistance for the elderly
- updates from Milton Keynes Council
Please use the scroll down menu on the right hand side of this page to access this information.
You can view our Coronavirus statement here.