Play Parks are now Reopen
Government restrictions around play areas ended on 4th July, which means play area equipment, outdoor gyms, skate parks and other multi-use games areas around the borough can be used again.
We are asking families and carers to follow the latest national guidelines:
• Keep socially distant, more than 2m apart from people you don’t live with.
• Ideally no more than one adult should accompany each child using the play area.
• Please bring hand sanitiser or wipes for children to use.
• Give ‘touch points’ on equipment a wipe before and after use.
• Let others take a turn to avoid queues building up.
• Remind children not to touch their faces or put their mouths on the equipment.
Thank you for your help in ensuring our play parks stay safe for all.