Fullers Slade Regeneration Ballot - Drop-In Sessions with Milton Keynes Council
Venue: Rowans Family Centre, 13A Moorfoot, Fullers Slade
Date: 18 Oct 2019 - 28 Nov 2019
Information from Milton Keynes Council
As you will be aware, the Fullers Slade community within the red line area will be voting on regeneration options on Friday 29 November (2pm to 9pm) and Saturday 30 November 2019 (10am to 4pm) at the Rowans Family Centre, Moorfoot, Fullers Slade. Before the vote, we want to ensure residents have all the relevant information in order to make an informed choice. We’ve started uploading some documents on our website - click here.
We’re also hosting a number of drop-in sessions to give residents an opportunity to see the options in more detail, speak to members of the team and ask questions. The first event takes place on Friday 18th October from 2pm at the Rowans. There is no need to book, simply just turn up between the times below at The Rowans:
- Friday 18 October (2-7pm)
- Saturday 19 October (12-4pm)
- Wednesday 30 October (10-12pm)
- Tuesday 5 November (1-3pm)
- Saturday 9 November (12-2pm)
- Wednesday 13 November (5-7pm)
- Thursday 21 November (6-8pm)
- Monday 25 November (10-4pm)
- Tuesday 26 November (4-7pm)
- Wednesday 27 November (10-4pm)
- Thursday 28 November (4-7pm)
If you cannot make the drop ins, please contact us (MKC) for an appointment with a member of the team on email@example.com or by calling or texting 07771388051.
All of the information here can be viewed on our website: www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/regenerationballot2019.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Milton Keynes Council