Opening hours are :
Monday closed Tuesday 10am – 5.00pm
Wednesday 10am – 5.00pm
Thursday 10am - 5.00pm
Friday 10am – 5.00pm
Saturday 10am – 1pm
Sunday - closed
Please note that for a trial period of 3 months from 2nd May 2017 the Library will have extended opening hours which will be manned by volunteers. The Library will be open for an additional hour every day from 9am Tuesday - Saturday and will be manned by volunteers from 9-10am. From 10am the Library staff will be available as normal. During the hour that is manned by volunteers you will be able to return and borrow books, pay fines and charges, use the photocopier and connect to the free WiFi. All additional Library services will be available from 10am.
Tel: 01908 562562
There are weekly Storytime sessions for under 5's every Thursday from 11.00-11.30am.
Did you know?
- You can join from aged 1 day old.
- You can borrow books ( in several languages, and large print too) DVDs, CDs, magazines, books on CD or cassette and playstations games.
- We can get books from other libraries in the UK for you.
- Members get FREE access to computers for 30 minutes per day.
- You can visit the virtual library here and there are lots of online services available to members ( family history websites, newspapers, dictionaries …)
- You can send and receive faxes.
- You can join in LOTS of activities, meet authors, join reading groups or sing along at our children’s and babies’ stories, songs and rhymes sessions ( dads are very welcome too).
- We are also open some evenings and Saturdays and even Sundays at Westcroft Library and soon at the new Kingston Library.
- You can hop on to the mobile library at one of the 71 places including a stop in Fullers Slade.
Come and join (remember to bring proof of ID like a driving licence or a recent bill) or if you have not visited us for a while then come and see us again.
Click here for more information.
To see a You Tube clip of the Save Stony Stratford Library Campaign click here:
- Act Up and Act Out Young Persons Drama Group
- Stories, Songs and Ryhmetimes for Under 5s at Stony Stratford Library
- Little Miracles Group